INCA JUNGLE WITH BIKE 4Days / 3Nights
1 DAY: CUSCO - SANTA MARIA -Bike
Pick up from the hostel at 7:30 to 7:45 a.m. and heading towards the Sacred Valley, where we can appreciate beautiful and scenic natural attractions. We arrive at noon to about Abra Malaga (4350 m) starting point of our bike tour, descending heading towards the high jungle, crawling through small villages, orchards and rivers. Arrival in Santa Maria at 5:00 to 6:00 pm and during descent through the Sacred Valley will have the support of our guides, who accompany until the end of the route. (Lunch, dinner and overnight).
DAY 2: SANTA MARIA - SANTA TERESA -INCA TRAIL
We got up at 5:00 am and after breakfast we start walking down the riverbank. We witness along the way, animals of the region such as birds (parrots, hummingbirds, eagles, bobcats, centipedes, lizards) medicinal plants and fruits such as (banana, mango, orange, mandarin, cocoa, pacay and crops of coca, coffee, etc) then we get the small town Quellomayo, rest and lunch. Continue until you reach the hot springs of Santa Teresa (medicinal) after a relaxing bath we went to the village of Santa Teresa arriving at approximately 5:00 pm. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight).
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA - HOT WATER TRAIL -INCA
After breakfast we continue our journey in the group taking a minibus to take us to Lucmabamba which is the gateway to a newly discovered Inca Trail in 2003. The route is still untouched by mass tourism, and offers a unique view of Machu Picchu also observe the sacred mountain of Salkantay. After 3 hours of walking we will reach even sacred place called Llactapata, where you can still see how the forest covered part of Inca remains.
Llactapata lunch and then continue with the walk to the hydroelectric station. They can take the train that will take them to the town of Aguas Calientes to be the resting place for the third night.
At night you can stroll around the city. (Dinner and lodging included).
DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
Early morning wake up at 5:00 am and 5:30 am we went to the ruins of Machu Picchu climb a path through the jungle, thus having the opportunity to watch the sunrise after registering in the control 6:20 a.m. park, continue to the Intipunku or Sun Gate after this activity I have guided for 2 hours and then free time to see other attractions like Wiñayhuayna, Inca bridge, or also the temple of the moon, to the middle day. Return to Aguas Calientes by your account .Tren return to Ollantaytambo by tarde.Seguido a bus to Cusco.
* Pick up passengers from the hotel.
* Transport bus - Abra Malaga.
* Front suspension bikes, helmets and gloves.
* 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfasts.
* Transport Santa Teresa - Lucmabamba
* 2 nights in a shelter house with hot water.
* One night in the town of Aguas Calientes hostel (with private bathroom and hot water).
* Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
* Bilingual guide service (Bike, Walk and Machu Picchu).
* Return train in Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (train exclusively for tourists).
* Bus up CalientesMachu Picchu Aguas
* Bus from Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Bus down Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes (US $ 15.00).
* Train Hidroelectrica to Aguas Calientes (US $ 35.00)
* First breakfast and lunch the last day.
* Snacks and side dishes.
* Ticket to the hot springs of Santa Teresa S / .10.00.
WHAT TO BRING?
* A shirt and a jacket wind
* Mosquito repellent
* Small backpack
* Extra money in soles
* Hiking boots
ADULT $ 320.00
Studiante $ 300.00