ADVENTURE FOR THE INCA TRAIL
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
CUSCO - LLACTAPATA
We pick you up at 7:00 in the morning to go through the Valley Sagradohasta Ollantaytambo, visit the surroundings, then drive to kilometer 82 we'll begin not forced to pace acclimatization hike to reach the first archaeological complex Llactapata ( Camp).
After breakfast we start our trek to climb up Llulluchapampa (3,750 meters), from this point we can see the valley and the first step Huayanay located 4,200 (m) Warmiwañusca (also called dead woman).
Llulluchapampa Camp (3, 750 m.s.n.m.).
LLULLUCHAPAMPA - PHUYUPATAMARCA
This day we will ascend the first step (Warmiwañusca) 4,200 m and the second step called Runcuracay (3,860 m), compared to the previous days will have a difference of two hours walk where you will visit the complex of Runcuracay, Sayacmarca and Phuyupatamarca (Camp).
PHUYUPATAMARCA - HOT WATER
Visit the complex of Phuyupatamarca then descend 3 kilometers hastaWiñaywayna visit Intipata complexes and Wiñaywayna, Intipuncu or Puerta del Sol, arrive at approximately 16:00 pm short visit Machu Picchu and then continue by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes, Overnight hotel.
Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Cusco
Very early we will board the bus heading toward the citadel of Machu Picchu. The guide will explain them for a period of 2 to 3 hours everything about the citadel, then can stay as long as available.
At a time indicated boarded buses heading for Aguas Calientes and then the train to Cusco where await a representative of our company to transfer to the hotel.
* A knowledgeable guide path and customs that will put you in touch with the environment
* Second largest guide 09 passengers
* Bus to kilometer 82
* Hot meals during the tours
* 04 Breakfast
* 04 Packed
* 04 Dinners
* 04 Tes
* 04 Snacks
* Tent bathroom
* Carp kitchen
* Dining tent
* Hot water in lavatories for personal hygiene
* Water boiled and chlorinated after 2nd. Day
* Support staff (porters camping equipment)
* Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
* Bus down
*First aid kit
* Radio communication
* Duffe bag (bag) to put their personal things.
* Matras air thermarets
* Expedition train back to Cusco or Ollantaytambo - Bus - Cusco.
* Transfer - Poroy - Hotel
* Lunch fifth day
* Porter extra, the cost is US $ 120.00 dollars per 15 kilos, can be shared between 2 people 7 kilos each.
* Sleeping bag feather 6 degrees below zero
* Rain poncho (plastic)
* Thick Sweater
* Warm jacket (parka)
* Protective Sunscreen
* Cap or Hat
* Sun glasses
* Boots or shoe suitable for hiking
* Short-sleeved Polos
* Wool socks or sport
* Canteen or water bottle
* Personal medication suggested by your doctor.
Any day of the week
* Rental of canes the rental cost of US $ 2.50 per day
* Sleeping bag goose down 18 degrees below zero US $ 5.00 per day.
Note IMPORTANT.- Please make your reservation well in advance by passenger demand, this hike has a limit of spaces according to the Government Ordinance (Ministry of Culture).
Spaces are very limited spaces for the 4 500 routes, including passengers, guides, cooks, porters cover almost 50% of the spaces, Please make a reservation 3 months in advance.
There limit visitors.